Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fancy a Trip to Paris?


Fancy a Trip to Paris?
My bags are packed and the ragtop is down. 
 I’ve picked only the best music for the journey; a little Mozart, a little Petula Clark.
Edward has the back seat all to himself,
 but there’s room up front for you.
  Fancy a trip to Paris?  That’s where we’re heading!  
When the beautiful Tish Jett of the delightful Parisian blog, A Femme d’Un Certain Age... (My go-to blog for all things beauty, fashion and fun.  Better than Vogue, no kidding!)  asked me to write a special essay just for her readers, I was thrilled. 
 So come along with me!  
Better pull your hat down tight, the wind can be murder crossing the pond!  
Ready? 
 Just click HERE and we’re off!

9 comments:

  1. Yes please is the short answer to your question in the title Pamela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your essay, and can I ever relate! I was the skinny, studious bookworm who was terrible at sports - the last one chosen for the softball team in P.E. in 6th grade, and the one with the worst overhand throw in the 10th grade skills test (those wounds never quite went away). I dreaded my time at bat, and was always in the far distant backfield and prayed a ball would never fall in my direction because I'd be sure to drop it or jam a finger. I worked in the design business until November 2009, but the year before that had been torturous as the company I worked for went through bankruptcy before it closed completely. Since I have been out of work, I have spent a lot of time in the lovely tidal pools of the blogophere, never diving in to the deep to write my own. But I have been working on a novel, too, albeit slowly. I have managed to write 273 pages to date and don't know whether it will ever see the light of day, but it is something I've always wanted to do. Not only do I enjoy your aesthetic sensibility, Pamela, but I feel we have so much uncommonly in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the visit and am so happy for your book success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excеllent writе-up. I abѕolutely apρreсiate thiѕ ѕite.
    Stick with it!
    Review my homepage ; search engine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go! :) Actually, i just visited you there. Beautiful essay, and Edward is a very handsome boy. I look forward to finding your book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you so much !!
    Going over to Tishy's place...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Blog! Great pictures! I'm going to subscribe! Give me a look back!
    -The Keeper of the Little Red Diary

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Each and every one! Though I'm always reading your comments, I may not respond in the comment section. If you want to write me directly, you may do so at pamela@pamelaterry.net. Thank you for reading!