Monday, September 26, 2016

Home


Home
See that face?  The one above?  That face, and knowing he is circling dates on the calendar every time I go away, is pretty much the only reason I got on the plane to come back from the wilds of the Scottish Isles.  He’s basically sat in my lap since I returned and no one can doubt he’s worth returning for.  But my soul, what a glorious journey to Scotland I had.  Thank you so much to all who followed along on Instagram and wrote me such delightful letters.  I’ll answer each one, I promise!  And a new post on all I saw, where I stayed, what I bought, where I ate, where I rambled… all of it… will be coming here.  Just as soon as I wade through all the mail, and the laundry, and the wilted garden, and the … well, you get the picture.  
Till then, some exciting news to share....


As many of you know, my last trip to the UK was to Haworth in Yorkshire.  What you didn’t know is that I was working on an article for the autumn issue of Faerie Magazine on the Bronte sisters.  It’s just come out and you can find it here in the US at any Barnes and Noble book store. 
You can also order a copy HERE.
I’m very proud of it and hope you enjoy reading.


Be back soon!
xoxo, 
Pamela



12 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed my armchair travel with you. You've shared so many beautiful scenes from your journey. Isn't it nice to come home to sweet Edward (and the songwriter?---I wasn't sure if he was traveling with you).
    Can't wait for the details and congratulations on your magazine article.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, I am so delighted to hear of your article in "Faerie". You have such a wide range of talents and accomplishments. I can actually feel Edward on my lap as I write this! It is a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edward's face says it all Pamela - there is that look of sadness that dogs can put on at the drop of a hat.
    So glad you enjoyed the Scottish Highlands and Islands - there is nowhere in the world quite like it is there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear where you visited in Scotland! I'm just back from my parents farm hidden in the Galloway Hills - it's a real escape and just a little magical. My family has lived there since 1931 and time has stood still just a bit.
    I'm liking the look of Faerie Magazine! We don't have it here in the UK I don't think, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot wait to read your article! And to see your blog post on Scotland. So happy for you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an exceptionally beautiful picture of Edward. I'm so glad the trip to Scotland was glorious plus congratulations on the magazine piece! I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Scotland and cannot wait to hear and see all of the places that you went and the adventures that you had. I am off to ge the magazine today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pupster! Can't wait to see your post about Scotland ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back and hope you had some good weather.
    There is nothing to match the enthusiasm of a PON reunited with his errant flock.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really looking forward to hearing all about your travels.
    Bet your pups will be happy when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I lost my first comment on this post. I loved seeing your pictures of Scotland on Instagram. It's been a while since I visited your lovely blog but it looks like Edward is doing well. Also, I hope you enjoyed Beaufort, SC! That's my home now and I love it here. Congratulations on the magazine article! Can hardly wait to get a copy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That face! We all love that face. xx's

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Each and every one! Though I'm always reading your comments, I may not respond in the comment section. If you want to write me directly, you may do so at pamela@pamelaterry.net. Thank you for reading!